NEW Garrett Z-Lynk™ Wireless System
Transmitter and receiver with 1/4" headphone jack connector
PN: 1627100.....MSRP: $149.95 (U.S.)
Z-Lynk Wireless System Kit includes:
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- 1/4" headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without
being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds)
from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than
Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other
wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most
detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby
headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation
per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any
micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or
with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Note: Z-Lynk Wireless System requires use of headphones with 1/4" headphone jack connector.