- Multi-dimensional scanning indicates whether a metal target is located on the left,
right or center
of the archway.
- Uniform detection field eliminates "hot spots."
- 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
- Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry. Maximum of 200 distinct
- Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads—plus
connections and electronics—are integrated into a single external overhead control
to eliminate wire exposure.
- Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
- Three levels of ankle boost sensitivity.
- Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
- Multiple coil design to minimize false alarms.
- Rugged, lightweight design provides simple maintenance and easy portability.
- Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and
eight (8) screws.
- Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to
20 hours of backup.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.