- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the
PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from
both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides
superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection,
discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55/65 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal
"wait" and "proceed" symbols for traffic control.