Maximum Performance with Full Operational Versatility
Use in traditional search techniques to locate and pinpoint UXO and low metal content mines. The AML 1000’s static search configuration allows searching in tight areas where slow speed search techniques are required. Automatic return to Factory Settings on each power cycle insures that the operator sets the equipment to the conditions required for each search.
- MILITARY: Rapid deployment for mines, UXO, and IED search.
- HUMANITARIAN: Highly dependable with deep detection capability
- Optimum Detection Sensitivity: Low metal content targets to large metallic items are detected in ALL soils and shallow water with full detection capability.
- Advanced Pulse Induction Technology: Multi-period pulse allows smooth operation in ALL soil conditions (including areas with conductive stones) without sacrificing detection sensitivity.
- Tested to Meet Mil Specs: Designed for reliable operation in the most rugged applications.
- No Assembly Required: Simply remove from its case and the RECON-PRO® is ready for operation!
- Environmentally Sealed and Waterproof to beyond 3 meters. Protects the critical circuitry equipment from dust, moisture, and corrosion.
- Adjustable Operating Length: Three camlocks allow operator to extend the telescopic shaft and lock in various lengths to best suit the search environment and/or the operator. Detection work can be done in standing, kneeling or prone position. Interchangeable assembly allows user to quickly exchange search heads.
- Easy and Accurate Pinpointing: A special pinpoint function is provided to accurately locate small objects and to help identify the shape and position of large buried targets.
- Compact Design: The RECON-PRO easily collapses and folds to a compact size for storage in its backpack or watertight transport case.
- Deep Search Capability: The RECON-PRO’s standard search head has excellent detection depth on small targets.
- Selectable “salt/surf zone” mode: Eliminate false responses from surf action.
- Energy Recovery Transmitter Circuitry: Provides the efficiency required for greater than 10 hours of operation from a set of 8 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries, adequate for a full day of operation on one set of batteries.
- Simple Control Design: Operational controls are designed for simple function initiations. Operators can quickly set up the RECON-PRO as required and fully concentrate on detection tasks.
- External Programming Port: Allows software upgrades without the need for disassembly.
- Sensitivity Control: Operators may select a sensitivity setting (7 preset levels) to suit their search requirements.
- Tone ID: Detected metal objects provide a low tone for most ferrous and a high tone for most non-ferrous indications.
- RFI Noise Elimination: With a single button press, interference from RFI sources is automatically scanned and eliminated.
- Triple Detection Alert: A built-in waterproof speaker, a highly visible LED bar graph display, and a choice of headphones insures the operator is equipped to identify all, even the faintest, of target signals. Headsets can be connected to the detector and will function with speaker On or Off.
- Broad range of interchangeable search heads: From 20cm to 38x50cm, open and closed style, are available to optimize the detector to the particular search needs.
Backed by Garrett’s 50-plus years reputation for performance, value, quality, and service!
Contact your Garrett representative for pricing and to specify custom searchcoil and accessory options.