Easy to Learn, Optimized User Interface
Operators benefit from the AML 750’s easy to operate interface, where all adjustments are at the user’s fingertips. The slow motion search configuration and an enhanced pulse sampling scheme provide enhanced detection depth and stability for a broad range of UXO and other metallic targets. Maximum detection of metals, ranging from very low to very high conductivity, over the broadest range of ground conditions.
- MILITARY: Rapid deployment for mines, UXO, and IED search.
- HUMANITARIAN: Highly dependable with deep detection capability.
- Maximum Sensitivity: Enhanced detection of all types of metal, from very low to very high conductivity, over the broadest range of ground conditions.
- Factory Reset Option: Returns the detector to baseline settings.
- Advanced Pulse Induction Technology: Multi-period pulse allows smooth operation in ALL soil conditions (including areas with conductive stones) without sacrificing detection sensitivity.
- Tested to Meet Mil Specs: Designed for reliable operation in the most rugged applications.
- No Assembly Required: Simply remove from its case and the RECON-PRO® is ready for operation.
- Environmentally Sealed and Waterproof to beyond 3 meters. Protects the critical circuitry equipment from dust, moisture, and corrosion.
- Adjustable Operating Length: Three camlocks allow operator to extend the telescopic shaft and lock in various lengths to best suit the search environment and/or the operator. Detection work can be done in standing, kneeling or prone position. Interchangeable assembly allows user to quickly exchange search heads.
- Easy and Accurate Pinpointing: A special pinpoint function is provided to accurately locate small objects and to help identify the shape and position of large buried targets.
- Compact Design: The RECON-PRO easily collapses and folds to a compact size for storage in its backpack or watertight transport case.
- Deep Search Capability: The RECON-PRO’s standard search head has excellent detection depth on small targets.
- Energy Recovery Transmitter Circuitry: Provides the efficiency required for greater than 10 hours of operation from a set of 8 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries, adequate for a full day of operation on one set of batteries.
Backed by Garrett’s 50-plus years reputation
for performance, value, quality, and service!