Weekend of March 27-29, 2020 (rain or shine)First Monday (flea market grounds)
800 First Monday Lane
Canton, TX 75103
For RV Reservations: https://www.firstmondaycanton.com/rv-park
HUNT SIGN-UPS HAVE NOW CLOSED
Due to the size of the hunt fields and advance time needed to properly prepare, sign-ups for this year's memorial hunt have now closed. Applications received with a postmark later than February 15, 2020, will not be accepted. Thank you in advance for everyone who opted to participate in this year's hunt.
Basic Hunt Package:
- Participation in several prize hunts: Lights Out Hunt, Free Range Hunt, and Kids Hunt (for those 12 and under).
- Three prize token games will be seeded throughout the weekend, including tokens for the Gold Coin Challenge.
- One Charles Garrett Memorial/Diggin' Texas Hunt T-shirt (if hunt fee is paid before February 1, 2020).
- Free First Monday park admission and tent camping (RV camping requires additional fee).
- Hunters are free to search throughout the park grounds for native coins and relics. In addition, special prize tokens and caches will be seeded throughout the park grounds.
Plenty of Fun for All Ages!
- Meet other treasure hunters and find some treasure! Or explore Canton's historic district and local museums.
- Free Kids Hunt for ages 12 and under.
- All prizes will be awarded! A random drawing will be conducted for unclaimed prizes.
- Special guests, more details to be announced!
- Picnic and coolers allowed. Concessions available in Civic Center building on Saturday and Sunday.