Garrett is hiring!
- Assemblers—2nd shift (multiple positions)
- Maintenance Tech – 2nd shift
- Quality Control Inspector—2nd shift (flexible to work 1st as needed)
- Receiving Clerk—1st shift (multiple positions)
- Packer—1st shift
- Shipping Clerk—1st shift
These positions will initially be hired through a staffing agency with consideration for conversion to a regular full-time employee with Garrett after a period of time.
Why work with Garrett?
- Garret has been operating since 1964
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Temperature-controlled environment
- High contract staff conversion, moving to regular full-time employment with Garrett!
- Excellent company benefits offered upon conversion to include health benefits, company-paid life and disability insurances, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match
To apply, send your resume / work history to email@example.com.
Garrett Electronics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. Resumes and applications are accepted ONLY for announced job openings.
Garrett Electronics, Inc. dba. Garrett Metal Detectors is an equal opportunity employer. Garrett Metal Detectors does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.